At The Law Offices of Samuel S. Sorota, we take pride in providing effective
legal services to our clients.
One of the problems most immigrants often face is being forced to be separated from family. At The Law Offices of Samuel S. Sorota, we understand that being away from family can be depressing and we’ll work hard to ensure you are reunited with your loved ones.
We help reunite families who are separated by distance and also help your family members already present in the United States, remain in the country. We’ll work with you to ensure your family members meet the requirements of the law. Imagine the joy of being reunited with your loved ones whom you may not have seen for several years or knowing that you won’t have to be torn apart. Our Miami-based dedicated immigration attorneys will work hard to keep the smile on your face.
Our family-based immigration attorneys can assist you with the following applications:
- Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status - This is often used if your family member is already in the United States.
- Petition for Alien Relative - This is used to establish your relationship to certain relatives who are outside the United States and wish to migrate to the U.S.
- Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver - This is used to request a provisional waiver of the unlawful presence grounds. Certain applicants who are statutorily eligible for an immigrant visa can make this application before they leave the United States for their consular interview.
- Affidavit of Support - This is used to show that your migrating family member would have adequate means of financial support and would not need to rely on the U.S. Government for financial support.
- Consular Processing - Where a family member whose immigration petition has been approved is outside of the United States, they would have to go to a U.S. embassy or consulate in their home country to complete the green card application. We’ll make sure you’re prepared for the interview.
We understand that immigration matters are sensitive and so we work closely with our clients to offer a personalized service. If you would like to take advantage of our free consultation for your immigration matter, please give us a call at (305) 652-7777 to schedule an appointment.